CAREERS AT BRAINTRUST
Join the team at Braintrust Creative. We’re hunting for ridiculously creative people who have a mind for strategy. See below for our current career openings.
Braintrust Creative is a creative design firm that serves clients across both for-profit and not-for-profit industries worldwide. Based in Buford, Georgia, Braintrust provides a broad range of creative solutions including graphic design, live event production, animation, motion graphics, environment design, as well as full-service video production. The company is growing quickly due to a great reputation for designing highly creative solutions and communicating them through high quality visuals (design + video) and experiences (live events) delivered on time and on budget.
- Create stunning single and multi-screen animations and motion graphics pieces to aide our clients’ live event, promotional, and educational needs.
- Assist Braintrust team in designing creative solutions and communicating them through high quality visuals (design + video) and experiences (live events).
- Work within the larger Braintrust creative team to produce motion elements used across disciplines.
- Take the client’s intent, requirements and style guides, etc to create work that “feels” like the client.
- Learn the specific styles and creative preferences of strategic clients in order to work quickly under tight deadlines.
- Manage Multiple Projects and Deadlines Simultaneously
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 3-5 years professional experience in creative or a related field
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in art, design, animation, film, or similar major
- Expert level experience with Adobe Creative Suite required, especially After Effects.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve, iWork, Microsoft Office a plus
- Eye for detail and quality
- While all applicants will have a natural medium of strength, the expectation is that as a part of a multi-disciplinary creative team, this individual will grow to assist in projects across all mediums – video, graphic design, audio, live events, etc. Therefore it is essential that this individual has a natural curiosity, a desire to learn and is coachable and open to feedback.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership.
Please submit Resume, as well as Work Samples or a Work Reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org